Dr. Hauer treats everything from receding gums to gum disease. Whatever your periodontics needs, Dr. Hauer is ready with the solution. Following are some of the periodontics and implant dentistry services you can receive:
- Ongoing periodontics therapy before, during and after treatment
- Non-surgical options
- Periodontal surgery for cosmetic purposes
- Plastic surgery for periodontal needs
- Reduction and/or elimination of “gummy” smiles
- Coverage of roots
- Temporary and/or interim implant solutions
- Comprehensive range of cosmetic dentistry services
- Surgery for regenerative periodontics
- Bone and/or tissue grafts
- Comprehensive dental implants services
- Sinus grafts
- Full range of treatment consultation and planning
- Comprehensive gum disease treatments
- 3D imaging/CT imaging/digital radiography
- All-on-4 treatment
Our Commitment to Service
At Dr. Hauer’s office, the patient’s health and comfort is the most important of all. Our commitment to service begins with the moment you make your first appointment. When you entrust your dental health with Dr. Hauer and his staff, you can be assured of the following:
Highly Trained and Dedicated Staff
Our accomplished staff are committed to providing excellent service and personal attention to every patient. Our staff is friendly yet professional and ready to meet your every need.
Dedication to Excellence
Dr. Hauer and his staff are dedicated to achieving clinical excellence with every treatment option. You will be treated with state-of-the art equipment in a clean, modern and comfortable office environment.
Every step of the way, you’ll understand your treatment options, why certain treatments are being recommended, and how much they will cost. Payment options will be discussed so you will never be surprised or overwhelmed with cost.
Dr. Hauer and his staff are always available for your questions or concerns. You will always receive the benefit of focused attention and patience until you are fully satisfied with the answers you receive.
Our patients are always treated with respect and dignity, no matter the condition of oral health when arriving at our offices for the first time. You will receive respect as an individual as well as a patient.
The most important person in Dr Hauer’s office is you, the patient.
We care about our patient’s comfort and health and we offer you the following:
- A staff of accomplished professionals who provide excellent care and attentive service. They are a friendly, efficient group dedicated to meeting the needs of each patient.
- Total dedication to the highest levels of clinical excellence.
- Respect for you as a person and as a patient.
- Personal time and attention so Dr. Hauer can consult with you and have all your questions answered.
- An impeccably clean, modern, well-equipped, attractive office designed with your comfort in mind.
- Communication with your dentist and other health professionals so you get the combined expertise of a team of doctors.
- A complete explanation of fees and payment options before any treatment begins