Dr. Lee S. Hauer
Periodontist in Hollywood, FL
Periodontics & Implant Dentistry
- B.S.- Microbiology University of Florida
- D.D.S.- New York University College of Dentistry
- G.P.R.- Mt. Sinai Hospital Miami Beach, Florida
- Perio Certificate- University of Florida College of Dentistry
- Diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology
- BOARD CERTIFIED IN PERIODONTOLOGY AND DENTAL IMPLANT SURGERY
- (A Diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology is a periodontist who has made significant achievement beyond the mandatory educational requirements of the specialty.)
- Private practice in Hollywood since 1986.
Limited to periodontics and implant surgery
- American Dental Association
- Florida Dental Association
- American Academy of Periodontology
- South Florida District Dental Association
- American Board of Periodontology
- Academy of Osseointegration
- Florida Association of Periodontists
- Past president of the Florida Association of Periodontists, South Broward Dental Society
- Former Assistant Clinical Professor Nova S.E. University
- Courtesy Clinical Assistant Professor in the Department of Periodontology at the University of Florida College of Dentistry
- Spear Study Club Educational Leader
Dr. Ross A. Hauer
Periodontics & Implant Dentistry
Dr. Ross A. Hauer received his Bachelor of Science from Florida State University in 2012 and DMD degree from the University of Florida in 2016. Following dental school, he moved to New York City and completed a 1-year General Practice Residency (GPR) at Montefiore Medical Center. The following year, he entered private practice as a full- time General Dentist in Boca Raton, FL.
In 2018, Dr. Hauer re-enrolled at The University of Florida College of Dentistry and completed a 3-year residency program in Periodontology and Implant Dentistry. At the conclusion of his residency program, he was awarded a Master of Science Degree in Dental Science. He was also awarded “The Golden Implant Award” by his instructors for his expertise in the field of Implant Dentistry. As a resident at the University of Florida, Dr Hauer participated in clinical research related to Diabetes and its relationship to Periodontal Disease. Ross joined his father’s practice in June 2021 and is excited to practice in the Hollywood community.
- Resident, Department of Periodontology, UF College of Dentistry
- Postdoctoral Residency Program in Periodontology and Implantology
- Certificate in Periodontics and Master of Science in Dental Sciences
- Montefiore Medical Center – New York, NY
- PGY-1 GPR, General Practice Residency
- University of Florida College of Dentistry – Gainesville, FL
- Doctor of Dental Medicine, Class of 2016
- Florida State University – Tallahassee, FL
- Bachelor of Science – College of Arts and Sciences
- Major: Biological Science, Minor: Chemistry
- University of Florida, Department of Periodontology
- Thesis Presentation
- “Transcriptome sequencing of healthy gingival biopsies from patients with and without Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus”
Sylvia Shectman – Office Manager
Hello my name is Sylvia. I have been working in the dental field for over 20 years. As office manager I make it my personal goal, working together with our highly qualified team, to make our patients feel welcome and build trusting relationships. Our goal is communication and coordination between your dentist and our office to help ensure treatments run as smoothly as possible, easing the stress most patients encounter when going to the dentist. Our professional team, working side by side with Dr. Hauer, is committed in achieving the ultimate experience for our patients. On a personal note, I was born in Brooklyn New York; I received my bachelor’s degree in business from Hofstra University. I speak fluent Spanish and enjoy traveling but my most rewarding gift is being the proud mother of twin girls. We look forward to providing you with your ultimate smile.
Deverly Friend – Surgical Dental Assistant/Treatment Coordinator
I am the treatment and insurance coordinator at Dr Hauer’s office and have been part of the team for almost a year. I have been in the dental field for 8 years. I was born in the Philippines and raised in Tennessee. I love to travel and have a passion for fitness; I’m also a mom to two amazing young boys. As a treatment and insurance coordinator my goal is to provide the best service to all of our patients with accuracy and efficiency.
Angela De La Rosa – Surgical Lead Assistant
Hello my name is Angie and I am originally from New York. I relocated to Florida where I received my Dental Assistant certification from Concorde Career Institute. I have 10 years of dental assistant experience. My goal is to bring a gentle and caring touch to my patients, making them comfortable and relaxed while providing the optimum level of care. It’s so exciting to be in a profession that helps to improve the lives of people every day! I enjoy the outdoor activities, such as barbequing with my family and friends.
Stephanie Garcia – Scheduling and Treatment Coordinator
Hi, my name is Stephanie and I was born and raised in Miami, FL. I began my dental career over 10 years ago as a dental assistant, and now work as a scheduling and treatment coordinator in Dr. Hauer’s office. As a scheduling coordinator, I enjoy watching our patients’ progress as they come in for treatment. I am so thankful for the opportunity to work in a fun and caring environment where I learn something new every day. Outside of the office, I enjoy spending time with my family and taking photos.
Adelxis (Adele) Valero – Registered Dental Hygienist
Hello my name is Adelxis (Adele). I am originally from Venezuela. I graduated as a General Dentist in 2000 from the University of Zulia in Venezuela. After graduation I practiced dentistry for about 4 years. I then decided to move to the United States to raise my two sons. I have amazing sons of whom I am so proud. One of my sons is currently attending the University of Florida School of Medicine and my other son is a senior in high school honor program. I genuinely enjoy my profession especially interacting with my patients. I always focus on their individual dental needs to make every visit a wonderful experience. Outside of work, I love trying new restaurants with all types of cultural dishes with my husband.